Jamming Studio in Town

Hi there,

can you explain, what's the equipments do you using in the studio ?
and how much the rate per hour / or per shift ?

thank you :)

Hi gooswyn,
Our rates at point of time are $19, $20, $21, per hour.
It's the same throughout the day/night. No midnight charge or weekend/peak hour charge.
We house Marshall, Hartke, amps, Korg synthesizer keyboards, Pacific & Ludwig drums, Yamaha upright piano, Wharfedale mixer/speakers, SM58 mics.
Los Cabos drumsticks are provided whenever possible as they last a tad longer suffering the abuses of heavy hitters.
We don’t charge for broken guitar strings but we reserve the right to do so, when we meet an antagonistic player who’d tune the strings four tones up. :mad:
Equipment may be substituted when they blow and undergoing repair. (It's a nerve wrecking livelihood) :(
On booking, please request if you need the keyboard or piano, so we can direct the reservations to the respective rooms.
Thank you, gooswyn, for your enquiry. :p

Hi gooswyn,
Our rates at point of time are $19, $20, $21, per hour.
It's the same throughout the day/night. No midnight charge or weekend/peak hour charge.
We house Marshall, Hartke, amps, Korg synthesizer keyboards, Pacific & Ludwig drums, Yamaha upright piano, Wharfedale mixer/speakers, SM58 mics.
Los Cabos drumsticks are provided whenever possible as they last a tad longer suffering the abuses of heavy hitters.
We don’t charge for broken guitar strings but we reserve the right to do so, when we meet an antagonistic player who’d tune the strings four tones up. :mad:
Equipment may be substituted when they blow and undergoing repair. (It's a nerve wrecking livelihood) :(
On booking, please request if you need the keyboard or piano, so we can direct the reservations to the respective rooms.
Thank you, gooswyn, for your enquiry. :p

Hi,

thank you for your reply,

i have a plan to make a small gathering for all of my costumers in Singapore , by jamming together in a studio which centrally located in the city :)

ok, for now, let me arrange the schedule . since I need at least most of them are ready in time, and I will contact you later if everything is ready.

Thank you
good luck for your business & God Bless you ! :)

-- Gooswyn --

Hi Gooswyn,
Thank you for your kind wishes.
God bless you too and I wish you bountiful business.
You might want to pop by one day to take a look to see if the studio can accommodate all your customers.
The studio is smack in town, so space is premium. :eek:
Thanks again, for your interest.

Hi babouk,
We house Marshall AVT and MG combo series here.
Equipments are substituted when they blow and are undergoing repairs.
Thank you for your enquiry.

Back