Jam aloud 2! Band competition!

jasmin2107

Hey everyone!

Jam Aloud! 2 is an annual event organized by NUSME that aims to promote and develop the local music scene through an amiable and fanatical band competition. The event not only serves as a platform for aspiring musicians to showcase their musical talent, it also aims to cultivate interests in the performing arts scene amongst the youth in Singapore. Jam aloud! 1 was held in NUS last year with participation of bands from all over NUS. We were fortunate to have Eunice Olsen as our guest-of-honour.

This year, Jam Aloud! will be done on a bigger scale! It is going to be the first ever inter-tertiary band competition for bands from Nanyang Poly, Ngee Ann Poly, Republic Poly, Singapore Poly, Temasek Poly, NTU, NUS, SMU and SIM.

There would be up to $3000 in cash and prizes to be won! Check out http://nusme.com/jamaloud2 for more details and the registration form!

PS: Rules with regards to number and composition of the band members are quite flexible so do check out the website for more details!

See you at the event!!

:mrgreen:

s.p.on.g.e was third in the first JamAloud. Second place is a hall band. First place I don't remember which NUS club they were from. Tough competitors, great covers and great vocalists!

nah... we've gotta concentrate on the album. Competitions take a lot of time to prepare for. All the best to you guys if you decide to join!

haha.. do you at least have ONE member in ur band who's in a tertiary institution now? heh.

*laughs* cannot make it leh, all graduate liao. go ns, fight war, then come back ord already. :p we feel so old

nvm i try psycho my friend to take part time course somewhere....

my band RAGAMUFF will be performing last of the 6 bands in the FINALS. do come down if you want to see a good show

big_jamposter_v9.jpg

kudos to all the bands!
especially Quasimondo and ragamuff u guys were superb!
Im from stereowave btw= D

Sup ya'll~!! Shawnrick here!! Jam Aloud 2 was fun! haha.. thx to all who came down to support each and every one of the bands.. and jon~ u handsome~ ahhaha..

So once again on behalf of all of us in Stereowave, we'd like to say have a great time doin wat ya'll are doin now.. and lotsa love!

Peace....;)

Back