Jackson rhoads

looks like the rx10 series. 1 volume, floyd rose, 22 frets. not sure though. haha

Oh! Thanks! I look through the rx10 series, doesn't look like they have any with the matching same as the one shown. What color Is that rhoads in anyway?

Its a Jackson Stars. Exact model dunno. They make too many different Jackson Stars..

don't think it's the stars. no tone pot on this one. and only 22 frets i believe. can't see the pic anymore and i can't really remember. but i think i got the fretboard inlay wrong too.

don't think it's the stars. no tone pot on this one. and only 22 frets i believe. can't see the pic anymore and i can't really remember. but i think i got the fretboard inlay wrong too.

Zoom in on the headstock. Im pretty sure its Jackson Stars. Anyways they make a crapload of Jackson Stars for the japanese market with different pup config/finish/limited edition models/exotic woods so nailing down the exact model might be a little hard..

Yeah, I was guessing that it's the USA pr1 series. Might be the lmt Ed at first.
My bad, will post up/tag the picture instead of the link when I get home.

just curious, why the need to know the exact model? for the sake of finding out the specs or the model name?

Yeah man relinq, just curious too.
The specs is what I'm looking for, te model should be out of production already.
Might get a 2nd hand one of it.

humans have a never ending need to learn and understand. well thats the attribution theory or something. but always good to know. do post the results if you do find it though.

humans have a never ending need to learn and understand. well thats the attribution theory or something. but always good to know. do post the results if you do find it though.

haha! well said! =)
I'm still trying to find out what's the model and specs for it thou! =)
Well appreciated if anyone could find out what's that jackson RR =)

That, my friend, is a Jackson Stars RR-BN04 ¥73,500(税込)

Body:Basswood
Scale:648mm
Neck:Maple Bolt-on
Fingerboard:Rosewood
Fret:24F/Jumbo
Pickup(F):Original HB
Pickup(R):Original HB
Bridge:Original Bridge
Hardware:Black
Case:Soft
Color:Black/Dark Metalic Red
日本製

Hope this helps. just the base model.
but perhaps the one in the image is his artist custom. who is that guy? would help alot to know who the player is.

00060_main.jpg

Last edited:

日本製

but perhaps the one in the image is his artist custom. who is that guy? would help alot to know who the player is.

00060_main.jpg

ahh looks like i was totally wrong in this case. ahah. couldn't think of another rhoads with a single knob

Told cha it was a Jackson Stars haha. Good work on finding out the exact model, AzNjT. Mind sharing source? ^^

日本製

00060_main.jpg

wow! nice ! azn! to think that it was made of basswood body.

Original Bridge? ain't it flyod rose or something? =x
Artist custom, hmm i'm not sure either. was just browsing around when i saw it.

Back