Itchy 5 String Prog Post Metal Bassist

MTJY

Hi errabady!

As my title states, I'm a bass player of the 5 stringed variety with some influences. Just to name afew, I do A Perfect Circle, bit of Incubus and Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters and some prog nonsense like Rush, Pink Floyd and all that. Of course, I'm no Geddy Lee, John Myung or even Nolly but, I like myself some prog and metal and some rock and all the heavy fun stuff.

Personally, I can show you some of my demos here to showcase some of my diddly doodles on the bass like THIS lovely instrumental with my band and ANOTHER ONE like this.

Basically, I like moody textural sounds that are groovy and heavy. Kinda like Pelican and older Cloudkicker, maybe with the sounds of In Each Hand A Cutlass too. Despite the demos sounding quite groove heavy, I do fancy venturing forth to things more experimental in nature. But we can always talk about that, in detail.

If you guys wanna get a listen to my mental farts, you can check out my Soundcloud page either HERE or at my signature below, whichever is easier for you to click.

Long story short, I am a bassist, I wanna play original music, therefore I think I am a bassist.

Contact me through my handphone 90670442 please do not PM as I rarely check my PMs

Have a happy 2016!

Markus

Hi errabady!

As my title states, I'm a bass player of the 5 stringed variety with some influences. Just to name afew, I do A Perfect Circle, bit of Incubus and Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters and some prog nonsense like Rush, Pink Floyd and all that. Of course, I'm no Geddy Lee, John Myung or even Nolly but, I like myself some prog and metal and some rock and all the heavy fun stuff.

Personally, I can show you some of my demos here to showcase some of my diddly doodles on the bass like THIS lovely instrumental with my band and ANOTHER ONE like this.

Basically, I like moody textural sounds that are groovy and heavy. Kinda like Pelican and older Cloudkicker, maybe with the sounds of In Each Hand A Cutlass too. Despite the demos sounding quite groove heavy, I do fancy venturing forth to things more experimental in nature. But we can always talk about that, in detail.

If you guys wanna get a listen to my mental farts, you can check out my Soundcloud page either HERE or at my signature below, whichever is easier for you to click.

Long story short, I am a bassist, I wanna play original music, therefore I think I am a bassist.

Contact me through my handphone 90670442 please do not PM as I rarely check my PMs

Have a happy 2016!

Markus

Hey there,

If you're open new genres, why not right. We've got some originals written, enough to make an EP, but not yet recorded and we wanna try to get into the studios and get them out. of course we'd love if you could add some creativity to the fray. That would be awesome!
If you can dig into stuff along the lines of 65daysodstatic, té band, maybeshewill, if these trees could talk, explosions in the sky, then drop us an email or drop me a text and lets arrange a meet up soon to jam.

arkentree@gmail.com / eight three two two two five four one

Cheers
Alfredo Lucius

Back