Introducing Guitar Zero to Guitar Hero: 10-week course with proven results!

hidex

Been wanting to learn how to play the guitar, but not sure where to start?

Introducing... Guitar Zero to Guitar Hero.

Guitar Zero to Guitar Hero is a 10-week course that has been specifically designed to fast-track beginners to proficient guitarists, with proven results.

1 lesson each week (1 hour), for a total of 10 weeks.

Here’s how this course can help you:

1. Specialization in Beginners

I started from teaching beginners, and that forms the majority of my students. Therefore, I have the most experience helping beginners, and know the best teaching methods that work for different types of students.

2. Self-developed Guitar Curriculum

I develop my own curriculum, so I’m extremely familiar with the material I use for teaching. My 10-week course, Guitar Zero to Guitar Hero, is derived from material which imparts the most important skills a beginning guitarist should acquire. They are also the lessons from which my students received the most benefit, so they will definitely work for you too.

3. Backing Tracks & Lesson Notes

For each lesson, I will provide lesson notes to help you recap and understand the material taught, and send you my self-recorded backing tracks for you to practice with. What more do you need in life?

You won’t have to practice to the monotonous and sleep-inducing tick-tock metronomes anymore. Just concentrate on putting in great practice and improving everyday.

4. Flexible Commitment

As a start, I recommend that all beginners go through the 10-week course as a minimum. Guitar Zero to Guitar Hero will help you get to a proficient level if you master the content covered.

Should you wish to continue lessons after 10 weeks, they will be customized according to your interests and musical goals. Personalized guitar lessons are extremely exciting – for both you and me – as we embark on a journey of musical discovery together.

Some of my students have been taking lessons with me for more than a year, and we’re still learning new things every lesson. It’s all up to you!

5. Group Lessons

One is lonely, two is company, three is a crowd. At Guitar Street, we love crowds!

Thinking of learning the guitar with a friend or two? Guitar Zero to Guitar Hero is perfect for group lessons as well, as there are multiple lessons that involve playing with other guitarists. Imagine you jamming with your friend? It’s gonna be legen-wait for it-DARY!

In fact, group lessons are highly recommended due to the interactive nature of the curriculum. It will help you develop a great sense of musicality when learning to play with other guitarists.

And of course, it will be more affordable as well, so you can save up to buy that guitar you have always wanted.

A maximum of 3 students is recommended for group lessons.

6. BONUS – Acoustic Guitar Blueprint

eBook.jpg

I’ve invested 10 years’ worth of work to learn everything about the guitar (and music in general) before deciding to start teaching guitar professionally.

Although there is much more to be learnt, I’ve crystallized and simplified all my knowledge into 40 pages of my eBook, Acoustic Guitar Blueprint. This will be extremely relevant and useful for the beginning guitarist, as well as intermediate guitarists who may not have a good understanding of musical ideas currently.

All my students will receive a free copy of my Acoustic Guitar Blueprint, which includes tips around guitar tuning, fretting hand positions, basic music theory, understanding chords and chord families – basically everything you need to get started.

And you can get it for free today.

Special Launch Offer – only for first 10 students!

As a special launch offer, we’re offering all new sign-ups a 20% discount!

Instead of $500 for 10 lessons, you can now sign up for Guitar Zero to Guitar Hero for just $400 for 10 lessons.

** This is limited to the first 10 students! **

Guitar Zero to Guitar Hero is a tried and tested curriculum that I have used to deliver results for my students, time and time again.

This course is going to help you build a strong foundation in playing the guitar, so that you can appreciate and enjoy music on a whole new level.

Click below to sign up now!

If you’ve thought about learning the guitar for a long time, there’s no better time than now. Why not invest in yourself and give it a try for 10 weeks?

I have a strong feeling you’re gonna love it.

See you soon!

Latest posts

Back