Intro: tinkerbell

tinkerbell

I love singing since young, always wanted to be a singer/actress :)
But i never really did anything because i am afraid my family would make fun of me.
To come to think of it, my dad was the one who helped me to develop a love for singing by making my sister and i join the choir in primary school.
I'm going to be sixteen years old now, learnt piano til grade 5 (i stopped two years ago!) Now, i am picking up the acoustic guitar!
My family are aware that i love to sing now, but of course they don't know about my crazy dream. Haha!
But i still plan to carry on with it. I practice on my own, effectively, i guess!
So i'm a happy person.
I like pop/rock. I don't like those kind of screamy songs, they are very scary to me! I get a little scared when i listen to those!
Also, i don't go out at night cause my dad don't really allow me to do so, and even if i do, i get really paranoid! (perhaps its because i never really go out at night!)
Something like that! :)

lol..

dun think ppl here would really care whether u can go out at night or not~!

anyways welcome to soft, newbie..

(hehee i've always wanted to say that!)

XD~

hello paris hilton's dog! haha KIDDING.

not allowed to go out at night? i thought girls these days are ONLY allowed to go out at night. hahahah

welcome to soft! ppl here will be sooper willing to help u out with almost everything. we're helpful!

welcome to soft..
may your dreams come true.
and seriously i dont think you want to know what happens to ladies in the night alone...

lol..

dun think ppl here would really care whether u can go out at night or not~!

anyways welcome to soft, newbie..

(hehee i've always wanted to say that!)

XD~

Haha!
I was just thinking, most band events are held at night?
Maybe when I'm a little older my dad will feel more safer?
(although i am alittle old. hah.)
Well thank you for welcoming me:D

hello paris hilton's dog! haha KIDDING.

not allowed to go out at night? i thought girls these days are ONLY allowed to go out at night. hahahah

welcome to soft! ppl here will be sooper willing to help u out with almost everything. we're helpful!

Haha! I didnt know her dog was called that!
:D Thank you for welcoming me! :D

Tinkerbell is actually the name of the fairy from peter Pan ... so wat was ur inspiration to use this nameas ur nick?

oh btthe way join the fgl kaki nangs .. - details in my signature

Back