Intro - soft

:prayer: bow bow 45%, walk backwards, bow again... wow, i am in esteemed company! will make intro soon. am not good with computer. must figure out which buttons to punch for self intro! haha :oops:

hi duskalways, please rise please rise. haa..ha..haa.. wait your intro more powerful! do share with us your war stories ok, you can click here
http://www.soft.com.sg/new/modules.php?name=Forums&file=posting&mode=newtopic&f=31

SOFTies, johnleong is a inventor!! how cool is that! as for his invention, i think it is better for him to unvile. *waiting for your intro ok*

AgingYouth, evey now and then, i do get to video production for some musicals and I really enjoy them very much. i just love watching things on stage.

penta-tonic, i must think of a way for you to 'play' guitar on SOFT. That way, you will spend all your time on SOFT!!! ha..haa.. ahaa.. :smt024 :rock:

vernplum, too shy to let you all listen. sure diminish all the credibility that i have been showered with this far. haa..haa

Cheez, i just do the music with cakewalk and a triton. put everything on cd and they just press the 'play' button accordingly. just went to check out their rehearsal today at Victoria Theatre, hee.hhee so exciting!

Ok sorry for ressurecting this thread, but by any chance does anyone know how I can contact Mr Bernard Low, or his whereabouts now? Just curious as to where he is, and I want to thank him for teaching me what I know.

Back