Intro: Mr_X

Mr_X

Hello people of soft.com.sg

Mr.X here is a, dun have band guitarist. Started playing guitar like april. Started off on my dad's 20+ yrs old acoustic which he dun play. Those days made me hated guitar. Its felt like sinking ur fingers in to razors.

I started to listen to rock say like early 2003 my first kinda stuff being j-rock, L'arc~en~ciel and X/X-japan. Slowly my friend introduced me to RHCP and Rage against the machines. Still i was not motivated to pick up that old rusty high action acoustic. It was until early this year when my friend send me highway star, stairway to heaven and that kinda old stuff that made me wanna play guitar. Now i listen to stuff from hard rock to metal.

Currently own a GSA-60. Still a noob, learning to play songs by GnR, Iron Maiden, Slash's snakepit, metallica. Plan to for a band with my friends but we can't find a drummer and none of us wants to be a bassist.

That is all, so...........yea, hello

Mr_X

Welcome to SOFT.

So, who is older? Your dad's guitar or you? :lol:

welcome lad.. we are all here to wield our axes and soar up for victory and beyond -

okok. too much symphony x.. err hello a shred freak too i suppose mr x? mueh heh heh

Aha...u looking for a drummer n u play songs like GnR, Iron Maiden , Metallica...well..i've a fren who got same interest as u...he's a drummer n currently no band....if u interested juz pm or email me...Ok dokie.. :wink:

my dad's acoustic is older than me.....i'm jus a 17 yr old kid. who is a noob on guitar. But planning to improve. who doesn't.

Shred freak? er.....i can't shred man...actually i have yet to hear symphony X's stuff. Can't download it, can't find. not willing to part with my already little allowance :oops: .But i do enjoy watching john petrucci. Prefers him over yngwie J malmsteen. How about sheehan for a shredder?

thanks for your offer...is ur friend willing to play with beginners? besides i would like to ask my other fellas first. they might prefer having a close friend or wad. anyway thanks again.

a shred freak doesnt need to be able to shred la.. ur just a shred freak.. u like listening to the guitar goes vllolvroooobrovrooot... like me.. im a shred freak.. but i cant shred.. i just like watching yngwie burn some maple

Arpeggios from hell eh?Hahaha. Well, besides those 2, i have upmost admiration for vai and satch, the more popular and well known fellas.

hello sofyan

Back