Intro: LAMESTAINE!

lamestaine

Hi everyone! I'm not exactly new to soft.. But oh well.

I play guitar and drums. I play guitar in this band called 3 shoes 1 slippers. I play drums in another band which was just created. Drums can get boring after a while though... :D

my guitar looks like this!:
guitar.jpg

I bought it from Guitar Connections. The dude over there says its Korean made. Its brand is called "Wolf" (I know, I've never even heard of it before, haha)

My 2 favorite bands are Megadeth and My Chemical Romance. HAHA. These 2 bands are like so far apart, but i like them both. Oh yeah btw, United Abominations OWNS death magnetic. :D Last year MCR came to Singapore, I didn't go.. :sad: I used up all my money buying a wah pedal! Now i regret it!

I'm currently in Ngee Ann Poly. My cca is "Song Composing Club". Its an ok club i guess.. But at least we get to perform!

See you guys around.

drums get boring?

I also am a MCR fan and i also didn't go when they came over.

welcome to soft.

hello bro, welcome to soft =D

hmm what's LAMESTAINE supposed to mean?

lame + dave mustaine = LAMESTAINE??? LAWL

and ehm..megadeth is cool but MetallicA rules!!! \m/ *runs away from being stoned*

nah just kidding ya? ;) and thats a nice lp btw. i wanna get an lp custom myself too...

well, cya on the forums ;)

cheers =)

eh dont say dave mustaine lah. later superpotato_30 take his angel of deth and shred infront of you like there's no tomorrow then you know. lol. anyway, welcome to soft. :D i used to listen to mcr but nowadays i dont really listen to them haha

another NP dude eh?
song composing club eh?
heheh i used to be in there too last year. but i left

welcome to soft!
see ya around in NP

lame + dave mustaine = LAMESTAINE??? LAWL

and ehm..megadeth is cool but MetallicA rules!!!
'lamestain' is suppose to be some fake grunge word. Here. and yeah, i got the 'e' from 'mustaine'... and, METALLICA DOES NOT RULE as much as MEGADETH! :D

song composing club eh?
heheh i used to be in there too last year. but i left
why you leave song composing club? we need more people who listen to rock/metal there! HAHA!! they just hate distortion.

welcome ;) FGL's got what u need. heh.
waaah. but too bad i'm straight.. if not.. hahaha

Back