Intro: black-ductape

blackductape

hi guys!! this is iskandar here from black-ductape. since im bored at home and got nothing better to do, i'll write something abt my band. we play a mixture of punk-rock/emo/power-pop with influences such as blink-182, finch, taking back sunday, the all-american rejects and good ol' GREEN DAY. currently, we play 60% covers, 30% originals and 10% random noise.

we are originally a 3 piece band, but since late Oct 04, we've added another guitarist. Here's our current line-up:

Iskandar-guitar/vocals
Noriman-bass/vocals
Zul<new guy>-guitar/vocals
Trisno-drums and noise

Our next performance is on 11 Dec 2004, in Bukit Panjang. for more info, our website is at http://takeoff.to/blackductape . see ya

Hi there!!
Well well...wat we hav here..a young band but mature in their music stuff...so on the 11th u guys will b playing...so from wat time it start n end?.. btw ur band future looks great n keep tht spirit high bro!!!! :wink:

u guys rock!!!

Ever seen you guys play before. So young and yet u guys have good stage presence, respects. Continue rocking Black Duct Tape, show Singapore what you guys have.

thanks for the good words... hahaha...

our performance will be on 11 Dec from 7-11pm at Blk 182, bukit panjang. the place is beside bukit panjang plaza. The event name is " Cashew Music Mania For Youth". its one of those grassroots events promoting better lifestyle for youth such as joining bands, performance groups and such.

he easiest way to get there is by LRT but once u get down at BUKIT PANJANG LRT STATION, the place is about 200-250 metres away. just walk towards bukit panjang plaza and might hear live music.

or otherwise, buses which can reach the place are 171,960,963,75,190,187,180,177,176,970,184. stop at bukit panjang plaza/interchange

thanks for supporting us...

and another thing... admission is free.(YAY)and for the event, there will be 3 bands inc. us.

-blackductape

-exotox

-slipshot - this is our friends band. this is their first gig outside school(so called debut.) they have been jamming for quite a while already and they play metal and punk-rock. check them out...

greetings blackductape... ive visited your site and listened to the songs.. i can say you guys are really doing well.. apart from that.. i'm looking forward to your future performances or gigs... so keep it up... dont stop believing.. andd uhh rock slalooo ahhhh \m/

dhalif, hahahaha... u rock too dude... ur solo's simply rock my socks off...

btw, where u heard our songs? purevolume or download.com?

blackductape said:
thanks for the good words... hahaha...

our performance will be on 11 Dec from 7-11pm at Blk 182, bukit panjang. the place is beside bukit panjang plaza. The event name is " Cashew Music Mania For Youth". its one of those grassroots events promoting better lifestyle for youth such as joining bands, performance groups and such.

he easiest way to get there is by LRT but once u get down at BUKIT PANJANG LRT STATION, the place is about 200-250 metres away. just walk towards bukit panjang plaza and might hear live music.

or otherwise, buses which can reach the place are 171,960,963,75,190,187,180,177,176,970,184. stop at bukit panjang plaza/interchange

thanks for supporting us...

So very near my place... Will most prob be there...

Back