Industry by Cacolo

cut down on the samples. its quite annoying i can say. maybe if the title is changed to 'construction', it'll be better.
just a thought. ciao!

Love it, from the pop ballad piano and synths to chiptune electronics to the changing indie/math structure. Though I feel there's something lacking in the parts with the filtered vocals, I like the lo-fi radio/loudspeaker effect but it ends up sounding a bit empty, especially with the guitar and drums so soft/filtered also.

If I'm not mistaken we talked on SoundCloud before? Keep it up!

cut down on the samples. its quite annoying i can say. maybe if the title is changed to 'construction', it'll be better.
just a thought. ciao!

Thanks for the input. Which samples are you talking about? Maybe it would be better if you were more specific, then I would definitely be able to work on something and improve.

Love it, from the pop ballad piano and synths to chiptune electronics to the changing indie/math structure. Though I feel there's something lacking in the parts with the filtered vocals, I like the lo-fi radio/loudspeaker effect but it ends up sounding a bit empty, especially with the guitar and drums so soft/filtered also.

If I'm not mistaken we talked on SoundCloud before? Keep it up!

Yup, we've definitely spoken! I've made a new name for myself now (literally) and I'm afraid I might not be continuing with Soundcloud as I feel bandcamp is a better platform for me. I completely agree with your comment. Maybe I should have mixed the drums and guitar for a comparatively stronger rock feel. I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm playing with multiple styles! :D

Back