Ibanez SA120 w/ Seymour Duncan Pickups (yea!)- Beginner's GEM!

gaggots

I'm selling my Ibanez S series guitar. Model name: SA120 -
Made in Indonesia, NOT China as the ones in Swee Lee now. Retail price was $799++.

It's a great guitar, I'm parting with it because I'm focusing on composing. if you're a beginner you've stumbled across a real gembecause it's a chameleon for different kinds of music and you'll be able to play with so many sounds.

(i) It's fitted with Seymour Duncan Hot-Rodded Humbucker pick ups so you can imagine it sounds quite BAD-ASS for an Ibanez; it has a five way pick-up.

-- SH-2n on the neck- great for blues (thick Jimi Hendrix sound) and sometimes I play jazz on it and it sounds real smooth. I know, jazz is weird for an Ibanez but it works!
-- Middle Selection I use it for modern rock sounds. (Dave Grohl, Nirvana)
--SH-4 on the bridge - I use this mainly for Rock and roll like Guns N Roses, Scorpion, Jack White and Slash sounds. Sounds super dirty and bad-ass.

I run it through a Roland Cube 20x for these sounds I've described. Can achieve much more you just gotta experiment.

(ii) Comes with a quality gig bag- not the shitty cloth sort. It has padding all over and comfortable to carry around town.

(iii) Amplitude iRig so you can practice on your iPhone
(iv) Monster Cable *Top Grade*

It's gonna go for $850 for all the above. I paid over a thousand. Contact me if you need more information on the price.

Listen, you're NEVER gonna get a better sounding Ibanez at less than the price than I'm offering. Why not? Because their factory stock guitar pick-ups just PLAIN SUCK, they're made in some third world country and sound absolutely like shit.

And I have these sick seymour duncans on mine. Got them imported from USA.

Condition- Used, no ugly gashes anywhere. The finishing on the guitar looks cool when onstage.

http://postimage.org/image/pvhwpywyl/

PM me if you're interested. I will reply ASAP. :)

Back