Ibanez J Custom JCRG20126 Scarlet Ruby Limited Edition - Near Mint w/OHSC - $2300

ShredThis

Ibanez JCRG20126 Scarlet Ruby

T8d0Ngy.jpg

Mn8kaoX.jpg

mosax3q.jpg

2SdVGD9.jpg

pW4F44C.jpg

W0unSQt.jpg

ubGkPeu.jpg

5 piece Maple/Walnut Super Wizard neck

AAA Flame maple top

AAA Matched headstock

AAA Flame maple neck binding

430mm Radius rosewood fretboard

Abalone and pearl J Custom vine inlay

43mm nut width

Jumbo frets finished to the highest standard with ball ends

African Mahogany body

Countersunk knobs

Edge Zero trem w/ ZPS3

Direct mount p/u's

Duncan Jazz neck p/u

Duncan Custom 5 bridge p/u

Cosmo hardware

Special USA J Custom case based on the UV1000C

SRU - Scarlet Ruby

$4933.32 List price.

NEAR MINT CONDITION - 9.7/10

- As you can see in the pics, unfortunately a red polish cloth was used on the neck & it reacted causing some stain & tarnish. This is 100% cosmetic - affects absolutely nothing about the playability or tone of this guitar.

- Everything else is 100% Dead Mint - from the front, this is essentially like new & completely flawless. This thing has truly barely been played so the frets & hardware are as fresh as they come.

You guys know exactly what this is. A stellar specimen & awe-inspiring example of only the finest craftmanship the Fujigen Custom Shop has to offer. These don't pop up around here too often - so take your chance while you can on this severely reduced price purely due to a single neglible flaw. If you're a genuine player as opposed to collector, this is the perfect opportunity to snag a first class premium high end instrument for a great deal.

This is the last one I saw online - http://www.ibanezrules.com/new/jcrg20126sru.htm

- Set up E Standard

- Comes with Ibanez J Custom Original Hard Shell Case, Certificate of Authenticity & tools

YOUR SPECIAL PRICE: $2300 ONLY

THE BOTTOM LINE:
If you want to experience the ultimate in silky smooth playability & absolute top notch craftsmanship - get your hands on this master-built marvel now!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am located in Kuala Lumpur - but will be in Singapore for some COD deals on Tuesday so will bring this along with me.

You can contact me via email at mike_b52@live.com or via SMS (international)/whatsapp at +6017 304 5515

Cheers!

Back