I\D's new album Midnight Hot out now!

FluxUs

MNH1.jpg

oh yessirree folksies, the Singapore-based noise rockin improv kollektiv finally unleashes their latest cd to torrents of critical and popular acclaim......errrrm ok.......right........

Anyways, Midnight Hot is a trip deep into the hard of darkness (or is that the dark of hardness), subliminally invoking the spirits of Krautrock greats like Can, Neu!, Cosmic Jokers, postpunk geniuses Public Image Limited and electric Miles Davis. 100% improvised sounds given the Teo Macero-Lee Perry sonic treatment.

Midnight Hot is available at Roxy Records and Earshot at $15. Also available direct from the band. Visit www.myspace.com/idclownz for more details.........

Get kinky get kraut get hot..........

Last edited:
hehe u havent seen the back yet..........go visit the myspace blog u can see.....the topic on 'Midnights Get Hot from 30 Jan......'

oh and dun forget to have a listen to the musik hor hehehe

I love the cover too! is this something like "music to make love to vol 666"? :mrgreen:

see? improv can indeed be sexaaaaee...........

lets just call this the soundtrack to lust and regret........with many mood swings......

oh and did i mention that Thai Discos are top notch life-affirming institutions???? hyuck hycuk

hey great improv stuff man...fun, funky, catchy, motorik, absolute audio f**kery! would be a hoot to get these dudes on livenloaded, complete with their thai disco and go go girls...

I would like pics from the rest of series of the model please.

(btw, great music)

if packaged and sold like those Jap picture books how? but w special added 'artiness' and sleaze?

heheh no lah.....after that get into all sortsa trouble....weak!!!!

Latest posts

Back