How much more stupid are old rich people gonna get???

LimpPisskit

new Gibson Custom Shop limited edition Eric Clapton ES335.........................(gee I thought he played strat???)..............

$25000 !!??!?!! :twisted: :roll: 8O

and aged custom chop ES335 for 4 times normal price with hippy sticker and his autograph and guitar case spray paint with his name......ohhhh....ahhhh

Too much drugged out rich people from the 60s that wannabe rock stars in their retirement years

They will probably make a $2500 Epiphone version for the younger and poor suckas

Gee dude!! U are pissed...:lol:

WEll, if u can afford to buy it, by all means. If not, just look and stare at it.

JEEZ! thats ALOT

If it were signed by Cream and actually played by him then i might be worth if it for a diehard fan, but a copy!? no way

His own Dot fetched $750000 at an auction for his cross roads drug clinic. blackie fetched one million. both were bought by a company called Guitar Centre

hendrix's old strat fetched nearly a million or more reccently at an auction if i'm not wrong.. :lol: or was it clapton's "blackie"? :?

LimpPisskit said:
new Gibson Custom Shop limited edition Eric Clapton ES335.........................(gee I thought he played strat???)..............

$25000 !!??!?!! :twisted: :roll: 8O

and aged custom chop ES335 for 4 times normal price with hippy sticker and his autograph and guitar case spray paint with his name......ohhhh....ahhhh

Too much drugged out rich people from the 60s that wannabe rock stars in their retirement years

They will probably make a $2500 Epiphone version for the younger and poor suckas

well if they have the cash to burn .. why not? how you know they can't play like clapton? many old birds are very good bluesmen. :lol:

There are plenty of very good or even better players out there. But do they have a name like Clapton, SRV, Hendrix, Elvis, Jackson...etc.

Like they say, if you got it, you got it. If you don't got it, don't lose sleep over it, just accept it. Of the grey-white hair diease will knock on your doors.

Back