Home Studio Sale

prkravi

I am looking to see if there is a Serious buyer for the following Home Studio Items:-
VERY Sparingly used, never taken outside the home, condition 9/10.
1) Korg M50 (73 Keys) Music Synthesizer work Station.
2) KRK Rokit 5 Speakers High Fi Studio Quality Professional Monitor Speakers.
3) Presonus USB Audio Interface for Mixing Synthesizer + Guitar+ Mac PC.
Am only looking to sell as a FULL set the entire set is 2 yrs old. – (S$ - 1500).
Serious buyers msg me at 94234095.

I am also looking to sell:-
Yamaha AV Receiver (Can connect a DVD Player, CD Player, Mobile Phone, TV simultaneously, also has Optical Fibre Socket NO HDMI)
It also has a FM Receiver and Mic In for Karaoke Features.
Polyway USA (Tower Speakers has 3 Mid Range Speakers and One Digital tube Tweeter and One ground Woofer) in Each tower. (So totally 6 Mid Range, 2 Woofer, two Tube Tweeters) Sound will be Mind Blowing.
Wharfdale UK – Centre Speaker kept in the Centre to channelise Vocals and Speech.
Nikkodo Japan – Satellite Speakers with Tweeters.
All put together they produce out of the world Cinematic experience. Along with Cables which can be used for long lengths.
Today in the Market you can find Panasonic and Sony Home Theatre systems also that are available for around 500 SGD, but they are no match to this set up.
All the speakers are made of Wood and with Reflex cone speakers, Being VERY particular about my sound, I chose them specifically and installed them.

My looking price for the full set is around SGD 700/- Negotiable for a serious Music enthusiast and on the spot buyer.

Back