HIRING - musician paid gig

lordie

i am in need of folks that can do guitarpro or midi for songs. will pay $$$ per track, inbox me for details, there are a few guys in the team and we need a few more to make some nasty datelines. need to be versatile from k-pop to jap to indie to rock, bla bla bla bla

if u got the skill set. email me andy@headblaststudio.com for more info and the rate card, serious ppl only pls. its time for some musician to earn some $$$ and buy some new gear. i can outsource it overseas but i believe in local talent so email me if u got the skills

email me for more details ah... i seldom log here accept the buy and sell section. lol

a few already send in, 2 got the gig and already get paid LOL. and its a paid audition, if yer work pass QC u get paid for it :) still got spot for a few more.

- - - Updated - - -

is garage band counted or acid pro..i'm using those programs to compose.

as long as its midi format type 1 is good

- - - Updated - - -

oh? hobby can earn money ?

if yer good, why not? better than slacking off ;p at least got pocket money for beers, gears or whores LOL

ok guys

we almost fill up the slots last few auditions and we are close. thanks for the emails. those selected thanks for sending it in.

Back