Hi everyone ! General questions about gigs :D

MegaZebraFish

Hello there everyone !
I apologise in advance for asking a question like this if its offensive or it isn't right by any chance arh ... I've been reading the forums and it seems like this kinda question isn't very well liked by the more experienced musicians around >< Okay, so it's like recently, after a friend of mine bought a cajon, we started learning songs and playing a lot. And we've been looking around for gigs to play. (We've actually approached a few pubs. But I guess all I can say was we didn't make a good impression...) I'm finding it really hard to look for gigs in general at this point where we're just starting out to intentionally look for paid gigs so I would like to extend this question to anyone who could help us ! When starting out, where are good places we could start of playing 30mins - 45mins sets ? We've got a rep of 45 songs to date. Any general advice for the matter would be really cool ! Ps. We play Top40's and some older pop songs you know the type !

MANY THANK YOU'S IN ADVANCE !
Ps. We know about the demo video thing, haha we're working on it !

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your performance? If you feel that you are between 9 or 10, the British Club has an advertisement in today's ST looking live entertainment.

Back