hey what do you guys think of cmatmods delay pedal

the deeelay pedal u mean i suppose? i have the old one that has no fanciful paint job...really solid delay pedal..doesnt alter your guitar tone and gives back really clean delay sound..and a real simple pedal to play with..

so if u are looking for fancy functions or super long delay time...then maybe it's not for u...but if u are just looking for a simple delay pedal that serves its function..then cmatmods is the way to go...

O.O!!! 230 bucks for a simple delay pedal... Lol...

I paid 50 bucks for my cheapo delay, works too~

u can get a $100 guitar and it will work too ain't it...but why people still spend thousands and thousands for top notch guitars? same reason here...

Good delay for its price. I had the 1st version years ago and even the new version, which I tried last week is I think just as good. It's sounds nice even with heavy gain as it can be dialed in as a sound thickener for rock leads. But having said that, if you can stretch your budget more(90sgd more), better get a wampler faux tape echo. It's the one I chose over the deeelay because the original guitar tone is more present and punchy. And it comes with a touch-sensitive modulation too. Not sure how much I'll use that feature but for the sound, I'd say the wampler is worth its price.

Back