Hey guys! Looking to jam and perhaps form a band (percussion & backup vocals here)

Hey guys! Looking to jam and perhaps form a band (percussion & backup vocals here)

Hello,

I'm currently on exchange to Chicago and I'll be back in Singapore on June 8. I've been super duper inspired by the windy city's art scene so I thought I might wanna try some things out when I'm back.

First of all, I am a tap dancer, and I know tap dancing and a music band might sound like a strange combo, but it's something that has been done before. Look into the following bands: Tilly and the Wall, Sidewalk Chalk, Postmodern Jukebox (for some of their covers), Steamed Eggs and Ginger (in Singapore!!). And if you look into the old Classical Hollywood songs Fred and Ginger would tap and sing also, but I'm specifically looking to making tap dances as a percussion part more so than take the limelight haha.

Second of all, I also took a course in singing while in Chicago so I'm a pretty decent alto singer now. I don't have any recordings to show at the moment yet.

So if any of you musicians are interested in collaborating, forming a band, doing gigs etc hit me up! I'm into Postmodern Jukebox's jazz/swing covers, but I've also did my percussion bits on acoustic guitar before as well: https://www.facebook.com/amanda.taps.lim.yw/videos/10152750532516926/?l=2770539016640861317

Hope to hear from interested parties soon, cheers!

Re: Hey guys! Looking to jam and perhaps form a band (percussion & backup vocals here

Hello there! I'm pretty new to singing, but I can hold a tune. I have on-going vocal lessons to improve myself. I also have a background of piano and percussion (needs praaaaactice lol) If you're interested to start something (practice sessions/jamming/forming band etc) I'm just a PM away ;)

Here's my intro thread, if it helps/you're intrigued: CLICK :)

Re: Hey guys! Looking to jam and perhaps form a band (percussion & backup vocals here

Hey! I'll be out of the country again until the end of the month, and I've found a trombonist and guitar player who's interested in getting a vocalist for the bad as well. We're looking to take Top 40's music and mashing it up into a more jazzy vibe kinda like what postmodern jukebox does, we'll connect once I'm back!

Thank you for your reply! Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Hi could u whatsapp me or msg 91497872.im looking for bandmates to form a band.

Back