Help!

What kind of guitar are you looking for? A fixed bridge? Single coils? Hums?
Any particular shape? And what genre do you intend to play?

I can recommend the Stagg Tele from Zen Guitarshop.. Its a piece of art at onle $249.. It's the guitar that made me like teles (I hated em before that)..

Lol... that was fast... Didn't bring it to the shops when you buy your new amp?

Standard Value's Timbre SR-200, 300, but strat type...

What type you looking for?

Yes its very dissapointing. Can't even play with new amp anymore. What type i want? I have no idea. Maybe you can recommend me?

he's suggesting bc rich cos it plays rock, doesn't go well with jazz though... quite cheap too...

Okay.. One option is to go to Davis, and look out for their LTD -50 series..
They are mostly between 200 and 400.. Quality build, would have recommended the EC-50 for versatility but it costs 380 with a gig bag and cable..
EC-50_2TB.jpg

Another is to go to Zen Guitarshop.. Some of their Staggs are indeed within your budget.. In fact most would be! Ask for assistance; the staff there are super helpful! The tele I mentioned about may not do your genres well, but is still a great piece nevertheless at only $249.90..
imgcontrol.php

Or head to Swee Lee during the sale, and aim for a low end Cort or Ibanez RG..
Wouldn't recommend the Gio Ibanez series though..
An RG321:
229582.jpg

Or go to Woodlands for Standard Value, and look for Timbre guitars.. Not sure if it can do those genres well, but it is still really good.. About $299 for this.
timbre%20sr-200%20pic%201.jpg

So I gave you 4 distinct body shapes, now it's your turn to choose!

Last edited:
Of course not! That's why I mentioned the SWEE LEE sale.. :cool:
If you happen to find it there then you're a really lucky person.. Lol!

Also recommended if you can find a second hand or any cheap piece.. The Cort M-200:
010300014_c.jpg

Of course not! That's why I mentioned the SWEE LEE sale.. :cool:
If you happen to find it there then you're a really lucky person.. Lol!

Also recommended if you can find a second hand or any cheap piece.. The Cort M-200:
010300014_c.jpg
Near impossible bahz? Hahaha...

Ok , I might buy a Bc Rich or a Timbre but i heard Bc Rich chips off easily? And do they sound good?
Edit:haha you all replied while i was typing. Yeah what is that sg at the back?

Ok , I might buy a Bc Rich or a Timbre but i heard Bc Rich chips off easily? And do they sound good?
Edit:haha you all replied while i was typing. Yeah what is that sg at the back?
Timbre is single coil, if you don't like jazz and all that sorta thing... nahz you won't like it... better choice would be as they stated...

I've never liked BC Rich guitars.. Lacking in tone and playability IMO..
The aggressive shape may appeal to some, but the tone is...
Well, their cleans are not good, and most LTDs sound better when driven..

If you're in it for the look, then BC Rich is for you.. If you want tone and playability, LTDs are good, especially their -50 series..

Back