Help with DAW

_fathom

I have a basic home recording set up for some time now. However im having trouble learning the basics of logic pro. Im just a secondary student with a limited budget so i cant really afford lessons. If theres any kind souls who are willing to share your knowledge about music production, I would be really thankful.

Hi fathom

Maybe you like to tell us about the difficulties you are facing? Are you recording live instruments or midi stuff?

Its more of processing the audio recorded like Eq-ing and adding the various effects and settings wise, thank you so much for the reply

Use EQ and compression to help your tracks play well together in the mix. You want to have a high pass filter on all instruments except for either the bass drum or the bass guitar, depending on which you want to provide the low end for your track. Remember that hearing a track in isolation is different from hearing the same instrument competing with other instruments in the stereo spectrum. Just some tips to get you started, do some reading!

Latest posts

Back