Headphone recommendation

sonam

I'm looking to source for a set of headphones(wireless?), hope you guys can give me some best for the buck recommendations.

sennheiser px 200
da headphones won award for being da best compatible headphone wif an ipod

n how lucky
just nice i have 1 for sale
:D
pm me if u need more info

px100 or 200 like the previous post. No regrets. Great overall sound, balanced and nice bass. The 200 is not suited for bigger ears (like mine). If you have smaller ears, the 200 would have slightly better bass since it cups your ears.

Wireless are cool, but not sure if it'll fit your description since I wouldn't think they are bang for buck. Maybe other softies could come up with other recommendations for you.

Portapro

Koss Portapro headphones are easily powered by mp3 players. They are also cheaper than seins px100 200 series, though if you are more of a basshead you can choose the seins, cos thats what their famous for. If you rather have more accurately produced and balanced sound Portapro is what you need. Not only that, it is also able to compare with higher end headphones with only a fraction of the cost. Only $90 bucks, can get at Simlim or Causeway point. i have one such baby and if you read online, all the reviews are raving, as i am. They are really good, even though they were first manufactured way back in the 1970s!

Another choice if you want easier storage, or you dont want to look dumb in public, you can choose sony monitor EX series in ear eapieces for 80 bucks i think in simlim. Or if you got money to splash, get better quality in ears such as Shure e2c or (omg) e5c.

Latest posts

Back