Haze is bad.

Wonder if our instruments will be affected if left in the open?
I'm glad i keep my bass in the case at all times.

Colarndo said:

it might stink more & maybe have more dust particles on it I guess.. Hmm.. Tough days ahead for everyone's instruments. Now, where's the promised rain?

I don't think even the rain can save us. They can't control the fires over there. It'll just keep on rising. Just like the doctor's income this month.

Colarndo said:

Definitely. It will help in your lead solo because your fingers will run faster. Your fingers will run so fast that that it set your fretboard on fire. The tone of your guitar will be better than it used to be. Put it on a high gain and your guitar will be smokin'. And another thing, slash will not have to light a cigarette to play the guitar this time, everything will come naturally :wink:

DoubleBlade said:
it's probably due to heat wave singapore is experiencing now although the meteo station says we can expect frequent showers furing this period , i'm beginning to think otherwise....

lol ur wrong bro..its because of the indonesian farmers who slash and burn forests to cultivate the land. sadly they dont put out the fires they make. the wind blew all the smoke here..hence the haze

yeah it stinks like.. arr..

who says we lucky to be surronded by all these countries protecting us
from natural disasters.

WE GET THE HAZE!

its not a natural disaster but.. ya is singaporean perspectives its a catostrophy.

Back