Have a Keyboard or Piano at home and thinking of learning it, feel free contact me:-)

Ah Qing1988

Has you have a keyboard or piano siting at your home and you always wish to learn and play it for your past time or as hobby,or maybe you has tried online and self taught yourself but you still in doubt of lot of musical term and techique,now you have a chance,Hi I Joseph LI'm,25 years old, here my link for my YouTube channel, http://m.youtube.com/user/MusicVlog1988
I currently study classical piano ABRSM grade 3,my goal is to get grade 8 in 4 to 5 years to so I can become a full time piano teacher in a music school or private.
After some thought, I think I should come out to teach pop piano now as I already quite confident in my piano playing.This not only can gain experience as well as spread my knowledge in music to those who interested.
Some of the genre of music are mandopop,English pop,famous classical song,all you can see in my YouTube channel.
I also love singing and playing guitar as I also attended lesson about 1 and half years before I quit.
The reason why I like pop piano so much because it is the song that most of the public hear from the radio or movie,it is easier to relate to people,don,t get me wrong I think classical and jazz are great music too.
I always heard people stop their piano playing and get rusty of their skill or some just forget how to play it.I don't understand why people give up or stop piano playing, it is such a wonderful and positive toward life,just like exercising.
I think if one person continue to play piano in their entire life,it only bring the person nearer to convey his or her feeling or thought in life naturally in music,which music itself is a universal language which connect different people together.Learning music also develop musical ears, that can help you listen to the detail of music in your friends singing,movie or music you play in your mp3 player.
You will also be more focus and determine of doing things ,but also awareness of yourself.
I hoped you give yourself a chance to learn music,at 1st is difficult at the beginning but after that stage your expectation start to gain and you will learn more challenging piece to play and enjoy.
With my guidance you can learn,
1)How to recognise and remember notes on the keyboard.
2)Posture of the piano
3)Musical terms
4)Sight reading Skill
5)Practicing Skill
6)How to combine Hands together
7)Chords formula
8)Ear development
and many more...
I wish to know why you want to achieve in short term and long term in order for me to help you as I more focus in teaching individual to become a musician of their own as he or she will gain musical knowledge from me and continue with musical journey.I always think any teacher is just our guidance angel or sometimes doctors that point out our mistakes and lead us to the right way.The best teacher in the world is you yourself, let think about it you use your will power and accomplish so much things in life!As the old word saying ,"there a will, there a way".
You can choose your lesson wether you want ones a month or just when you having doubt in piano,I hope with my guidance you will have change your perspective of piano playing and music and think piano playing is achievable if you have a proper guidance along the way.As piano is a P work, you always need passion,patient,perseverance and most importantly practice.
Feel feel call me,92702857 if you interested,as I just staring to teach part time because I have a full time job,but schedule can be arrange,my fees also quite low as I collected every lesson.I willing travel all over Singapore to teach.
Thank you for reading and have a greatday;-)

Last edited:
Back