Has anybody tried this?

i dun get u...if u think the tone is not bothering u then its fine. if u cant tell then just practice with it till u start to discern for urself what is a nice tone to ur ears.

lol i know its a beginer guitar but does it sound good?cause i cant seem to find any vids on it.
btw i hav this guitar, and since its my 1st im not reli sure what sounds gd, or bad...

http://www.synwin.com.sg/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=76

your question is subjective.. so yea until you can define tone, or atleast find something that you think sound good to you.. no harm settling with another guitar first.. i think your priority now is to get something that has great playability and feels good : )

hmm but im not sure what sounds "good"... its the only guitar ive played, other than at jamming sessions guitar.. so yeah

if ure not sure what sounds good then chances are u dun need another guitar unless this one falls apart. btw...tone comes alot from the amp as well not just the guitar. so its advisable not to care so much abt ur guitar tone for now. just keep practicing till u find out more abt tone.

hmm but im not sure what sounds "good"... i. so yeah

you must understand that one man's meat is another man's poison.. and depending on what kinda music you play you can further branch out to the diff shapes of guitars you like etc etc...
and like you said" its the only guitar ive played, other than at jamming sessions guitar." so there go try out more guitars in the shops .. there are a few places i can recommend you they're really polite and friendly so yea fret not bout being chucked aside.. anw yea you can try out standard value or city music.. they have starter packs there too :)

Back