Guitarists + Keyboardist Wanted!

superwoman

Hi everybody!

We are currently a band of drum, bass and female vocals. We're looking for like-minded musicians (ideally 2 guitarists, 1 keyboardist) who can commit to playing music. We had some previous gigging experience doing covers, and recently we decided to get back together again.

In the long term, we hope to compose, record and produce our own original music. Right now, our short-term goal is to get back into the groove of things again, and play as many cover songs as possible.

We're open to most genres, from Norah Jones to The Cardigans to Mr. Big to Metallica to Coldplay to The Killers. Mainly Rock music. We're looking for humble, passionate and committed musicians in their 20s or 30s, and open-minded to all forms of music.

Feel free to contact me via PM if interested. Hear from you all soon :)

Last edited:
..... You misunderstand me, I'm only asking because we were supposed to be playing together but not yet cuz he's still lacking players. he has a female lead which i haven't been able to meet yet, and i thought this was her!

hey there, are you guys still loking for guitarist? can i try? contact num 81136898. Arigato.

Still searching! If interested, please PM your details and preferably a link to a demo if you have one.

We're prioritising those with good demos and have those who have completed NS, or are otherwise able to commit to rehearsals once a week.

Latest posts

Back