Guitarist/Singer Available

Hi all,

I'm looking for (preferably) a working band in the scene; doing Top40s (bilingual).

Been subbing for shows, playing for many different bands and singers for the longest time; hoping to "settle down" with a permanent band to do their own "renditions and styles" for covers and maybe; originals.

I'm doing this as a full-time job; worked in clubs, pubs locally. Worked for music schools as well as a guitar and vocal instructor before.

Let me know if you have a residential slot somewhere, looking for a guitarist (both electric and acoustic is fine) or a singer.

I'll fill you up with my CV if you need me to.

Hope to find some like-minded musicians whom are also doing this full-time to share, learn and grow together. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Hi all,

I'm looking for (preferably) a working band in the scene; doing Top40s (bilingual).

Been subbing for shows, playing for many different bands and singers for the longest time; hoping to "settle down" with a permanent band to do their own "renditions and styles" for covers and maybe; originals.

I'm doing this as a full-time job; worked in clubs, pubs locally. Worked for music schools as well as a guitar and vocal instructor before.

Let me know if you have a residential slot somewhere, looking for a guitarist (both electric and acoustic is fine) or a singer.

I'll fill you up with my CV if you need me to.

Hope to find some like-minded musicians whom are also doing this full-time to share, learn and grow together. Thank you.

Best Regards,

hi bro...im faisal..im a musician...u can contact me at my email producermusicaf@gmail.com.im looking for musicians to form a band..u can come down to 801 mountbatten road every sat from 7-11pm..we have musicians jamming together any kind of music..feel free to drop by and jamm and bring along friends.

Back