Guitarist looking for something

Morgan

Hi, Morgan here, mid 30s, I play guitar (electric and acoustic) for over 10 years and I'm looking for people to jam with.
My influences are mostly rock and blues, but I'm ok with mostly anything.
I'ld love to pick acoustic guitars and some drinks and chill somewhere with likeminded people.
Send me a private message if you're interested!
Best.

Hi there! I'm interested in playing the drums
WhatsApp at 84340948

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interested in playing the drums
WhatsApp me at 84340948

Hi, Morgan here, mid 30s, I play guitar (electric and acoustic) for over 10 years and I'm looking for people to jam with.
I'ld love to pick acoustic guitars and some drinks and chill somewhere with likeminded people.
Best.

Hi there Morgan,

Read your post and I'm wondering if you'd be Interested in doing a little jamming with me; I'm 56 of age and I've got pretty much everything in my home studio with which we might get to know each other musically. I've also been on hiatus (30 years) and have been getting back to music since 2020. Let me know if you're keen at jayc9635@gmail.com or Telegram @jayc9635 8660 0988. Don't call me as I'm usually napping in the day because I work mostly at night.

Carl Jay
6 string Bass & Horns

Last edited:
Hi Morgan
I am vocalist inspired by classic rock, blues. Happy to explore other genres as well. reach me out at 81459789 over whatsapp. Would love to jam with. Also very recently i bought a guitar and been practising house of rising sun ever since. :)

Best.

Back