Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist Wanted!!! Looking to start a rock cover band!

chetwinlow

Hi there!

My friend Rio and I have been rock enthusiasts for the longest time and decided that it is time to start a rock cover band. He is an experienced guitarist and I will be doing the vocals. Both of us have little experience in rock bands and are just looking for interested and talented individuals who are open minded, fun-loving and looking to jam and rock out!!

We generally enjoy classic old school rock, blues and funk, modern rock..
eg. Rolling stones, Led Zeppelin, The Steve Miller Band, Beatles, Muse etc.

We are really quite open to anything and really just looking to further our interest in music. Pls PM me if interested!

Hi there!

My friend Rio and I have been rock enthusiasts for the longest time and decided that it is time to start a rock cover band. He is an experienced guitarist and I will be doing the vocals. Both of us have little experience in rock bands and are just looking for interested and talented individuals who are open minded, fun-loving and looking to jam and rock out!!

We generally enjoy classic old school rock, blues and funk, modern rock..
eg. Rolling stones, Led Zeppelin, The Steve Miller Band, Beatles, Muse etc.

We are really quite open to anything and really just looking to further our interest in music. Pls PM me if interested!

Hi , I am a drummer. Done many muse and acdc covers myself and hope i could try to join !!
how do i contact you ?
thanks

Drummer for 10+ yrs. I play a lot of Beatles and Muse! Would love to make some music if you still need a drummer. Drop me a line :D

Back