Guitar stores in Hong Kong

i just came back from hongkong... there's a tom lee in carmon road.. just take the MTR to TST MTR station then look out for Carmon Road... It's very big and you can try the guitars out... But the number of acoustic guitars is very little..

how about beijing?im going there soon.kinda feel like going for guitar shopping there.

I thought there is Tom Lee in Bejing? Not sure though.... Anyway where are you going? HAHA can include me? HAHA

hey count me in the bandwagon ahaha i'm heading to hong kong this friday! is gear at tom lee alot cheaper?

It's quite okay... I was there for about half an hour, because need to go shopping.. The GT8 is about $600 or $700 singapore dollars.. I bought strings and picks only... The building is quite inside.. You just need to take the MTR to TST station then exit from Camron Road.. Then keep your head up when you are out... You will be able to see a Tom Lee sign..

omfg i just went to tom lee today. they're having a year end sale with everything at 80% of the original prices except strings. and there are more than just a few acoustic guitars. the whole level 3 is all acoustic guitars. i played there for half an hour wo being disturbed. quite surprised they let ppl play all the boutique instruments.

WTH!!!! When did the eoy sales start? I went there just last week.... SHIT!!!!!! How much is the GT8?? Where do you stay? Which hotel?

staying in tsim sha tsui. 2 blocks fr tom lee, haven't checked the GT 8 for you, but their vox advt30 is going for 1445 HKD, how much is the one at city music?

wow that's damn cheap! but city music still sells it cheaper by about $18. but not bad ey! hope the sale's still on when i arrive prolly saturday.

omfg i just went to tom lee today. they're having a year end sale with everything at 80% of the original prices except strings. and there are more than just a few acoustic guitars. the whole level 3 is all acoustic guitars. i played there for half an hour wo being disturbed. quite surprised they let ppl play all the boutique instruments.

when does it end?? sigh

Thank god I'm going to China the next week, staying at Capital Hotel, which is relatively close to Tom Lee (I think) :D

stuff is indeed much cheaper, just came back yesterday with a laney lc15.

paid around hk2780, which is around 460 sgd..

the amps are 15 % off, and the guitars, 20%. great selection, everything is well maintained. if you're testing a guitar, they'll led you go at any of the boutique tube amps, undisturbed. as for the amps, they handed me a LP custom and left me to my devices.

great services as well, and they helped me pack the amp... which i hand-carried back to spore. was tempted to cart home the vc30 but i guess i'll do that another time. they've got a great selection of mesa boogies as well.

Back