Guitar shops in Hong Kong and Taiwan!!

FPaulLes

Hey guys, I'm going on a holiday soon to Hong kong and Taiwan so I was wondering where can I find guitar shops in Taiwan and hong kong. How's the price like compare to Singapore? Hope you guys can reply soon! Thanks!

I've check out taiwan..

there are a few at zhong xiao dong lu.. but if u ever try asking ppl there, they wun know where is it.. i have to find that bloody note which i dunno where i've kept it.. i think is 32 zhong xiao dong lu...these few shops have stuff from ibanez to fender.. there are alot of copy products and those ibanez or fender i've said here are all the low end stuff..

There is also 1 at the side of xi men ding.. its very near the party world ktv there.. that shop sells stuff like prs, gibson,ibanez and their cort.. well.. i'll say the price are on par or even higher then us... and the selection is very little...

Guess what i've bought? nth..

ok here's the pic i've found for one of the most impressive shop in zhong xiao dong lu..
btw.. this road is very near the Taipei train station..

P1010851.jpg

P1010852.jpg

P1010849.jpg

The last pic can see a full size plan of a gibson les paul.. shiok..

Next the shop near Party World..Xi men Ding
P1010150b.jpg

P1010958.jpg

P1010959.jpg

Btw.. their hip hop are as hot as what you see in Singapore..
P1010855.jpg

Ok hope these helps..

For the Hongkong 1.. we all know tom lee.. but i've yet got a chance to visit..

Btw.. sorry to make this post into 2.. i cant post more then 4 pics including smiley!!! Thus i think i sounded "cold" here..

Rgds
Gr3y

Hey thanks guys! Gr3y, where is zhong xiao dong lu? In taipei? Xie ming tie is in taipei too right? Any pictures for tom lee?

Zhong xiao dong lu is very near Taipei Train station. Note, its not the mrt line but the railway train kind..

Xi Men Ding is the heart of Taipei.. The busiest shopping area in taipei.. you'll see it very often in tv shows if you are like me..

So which is better? THe xie ming tie one or the zhong xiao dong lu ? Which one is bigger and more choice? ANd if I ask the people there about zhong xiao dong lu, will they know?

Back