Guitar Mentor Needed

witzer

Hi there,

I've been playing guitar casually for more than 10 years now. As the word says it, it's casual.
But I've been wanting to take it a few steps further by getting better and better at it.
Sure there are videos and tutorials everywhere that I probably can utilize. I may not have the diligence and discipline to put myself on course. Nor do I have the knowledge as to which course or tutorials I needed to further improve my skills.

After doing some soul searching, I thought I might need a mentor. Or maybe a proper course that would guide me. I don't think I can do this myself. I've been trying to go beyond casual for as long as I have.

Is there anyone or any course that you can recommend for me to follow until I can become a better player with great skills and versatility.

Or in this situation, should I just give it up altogether?

Help me, SOFTers. You're my only hope.

I can help you with that if you're interested :).

Here are a couple links of my playing and see if its something you're into.
(you might want to skip to 4 minute mark to hear it)

Just a few examples if you're into it we can work something out. I studied at Berklee Transfer Program in ICOM and was in a few bands in Malaysia namely Pitbull Incorporated, sessioned in Indonesia and Malaysia and am also a church guitarist in Indonesia and Singapore.

You can call me Josh at 86601969 if you're interested :)....take care.

Not sure if you're still looking, but i finger pick like elliott smith. ;)

email me at kgoodchild@gmail.com if you'd like a free first lesson.

Kristian.

Hi there,

I've been playing guitar casually for more than 10 years now. As the word says it, it's casual.
But I've been wanting to take it a few steps further by getting better and better at it.
Sure there are videos and tutorials everywhere that I probably can utilize. I may not have the diligence and discipline to put myself on course. Nor do I have the knowledge as to which course or tutorials I needed to further improve my skills.

After doing some soul searching, I thought I might need a mentor. Or maybe a proper course that would guide me. I don't think I can do this myself. I've been trying to go beyond casual for as long as I have.

Is there anyone or any course that you can recommend for me to follow until I can become a better player with great skills and versatility.

Or in this situation, should I just give it up altogether?

Help me, SOFTers. You're my only hope.

Back