Guitar lessons for beginners

dunplayplay

Offering guitar lessons for only $50/hr. My home is conveniently located near Bishan MRT/Bus. SMS/whatsapp me at nine eight three six two four six three if you're interested. You may view my introductory below!

YouTube video on one of my guitar solo cover: https://youtu.be/BIlDH5LB03E

Having played for almost 20 years, I'm well versed in English/Chinese Pop songs that you always hear on radio, hence, I'm able to teach and guide you if you desire to learn any songs from the radio or YouTube. I'm also able to teach you the roots of blues, chord voicings, blues scales, pentatonic scales used in most rock songs but versatile enough to use in blues/pop songs as well! I'm also able to introduce you to nice Jazz chord voicings to complement pop playing. Lastly, I'm playing regularly at church and will be able to guide you to play any church songs and even how to lead a band.

I am versatile to teach both acoustic guitar as well as electric guitar. For acoustic, I'll cover various finger styles and strumming patterns, playing with dynamics. For electric guitar, I will teach you picking techniques and introduce you to the whole world of tones you can achieve using guitar pedals and effects that will change your life as it did changed mine!

Due to me having a full time (9-6pm) job in the corporate world, I'm only able to accommodate certain time slots for teaching lessons. Contact me for more details. Thanks!

Back