guitar exhibition in singapore.

unholyernest

i have seen guitar exhibition such as the NAMM and other big events, displaying so many guitars and gears..

was just wondering if such events ever held in singapore? or any organisers do hold such events but at a smaller scale such that i actually didn't know?

There was some sort of exhibition held by Randolf the delay/slap guitar meister last year. Rows and rows of GIBBIES at Arts House. It was such a nice sight. I forgot what the show/exhibition is called. And I hope there's another one this year cause if I remembered Randolf said he wanted to make it a regular thing..I really want to attend another one.

And from time to time,there's pedal exhibition too..I don't know about that much..go ask Boss Gsonique.

But I think guitarists in Singapore actually values pedals more than guitars.

i value amps more than pedals so an amp exhibition should be played along with the guitars exhibition.

we had a 2 sessions of "the art of gear stomping" aka TAGS for the past 2 years. fun sessions.

I think the one AEnimic's referring to is 'tonequest 101'
Yeah! I saw the pics for TAGS last year. Evil evil place... Super gas inducing!

i just went to the IT fair.. its a confortable place...nice chicks.. only if all the computer stuff turned into guitars amps effects..

i wanna see exhibition like... display lots of guitar and effects and amps.. then there's local artist performing..shredding..talking..signing..sharing experiences..

the NAMM is just so sweet that its "never-gonna-be-in-singapore" sort of thing..

so just hoping if any powerful organisers that have the ability to do it.. please do it! hahaha..

didnt go for the tonequest 101 or TAGS thing.. wasn't informed at all..haha.. no body put on soft to share leh..

heh, even got namm, most of us also wont be able to get in. Namm is a trade event/show, for manufacturers, dealers, distributors. The normal consumers in us, unless having connections and able to get the pass to go in, if not, its hard to even see anything.

The closest to anything like those for us locally, is something known as pala(not sure if i remember correctly). Its a trade event for lighting/audio/visual system of some sort.

then, there was big boys toys exhibit with lotsa men gadget, sweelee had a booth there.

theres some bros bros in soft who went to namm show before if iam not wrong, perhaps they can chip in if happen to see this thread.(Oh, feel free to correct me if theres any misinfo that was mentioned above)

Back