Gretsch Catalina Drum Set - LOWERED PRICE- 20/16/14/12 and 14 Snare - Great Condition

TubThumper5

2017 Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz drum set in natural satin finish.

This drum set is in great condition. It has stayed in my air conditioned, smoke free studio for the entire time I have owned it - several months. It sounds great either tuned low for pop/rock or tuned higher for funk and jazz. This kit is impressive sounding, especially for the money.

The drums are the following sizes:

20X14
16X16
14X14
12X8
14X5 snare drum (Has NEVER been touched!)

The drums come with brand new heads - the ones that originally came with the kit were never touched. The drums also come with the mounting arm and the mounting system for the rack tom. (These came with the kit.) No other hardware and no cymbals come with the kit. You get the five drums. (The snare drum has never even been played! Brand spanking new!)

Other than some light pedal rash where the bass drum pedal was attached, the kit is in like new condition, as it has hardly been used. Someone will be getting a great drum set.

I paid $1600 several months ago, selling for $1000.

I'm leaving on June 2nd, at which time I will be taking the drum set to the U.S. and selling them there.

My number is:
9455 eight eight four three

Attachments

• IMG_1736 (1).jpg
    IMG_1736 (1).jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 178
Back