Grassroot Forest VS Epiphone Emily The Strange G310 SG

Imakebread

Hello! Iv been given a choice between the above two guitars. Really hard decision to make! Would anyone with experience please give me some advice on which guitar sounds best. I play mostly metal music -bullet for my valentine/a7x and i would really love a sound thats good and filthy. Thanks alot!!

I think the Epi Emily SG kinda sucked for the price. Not really worth it. Never tried Grassroot LPs before, but I guess they should be ok? If I'm not wrong their parent company is ESP

Ooh. But im receiving bad reviews for the grassroots as well.... Sigh. Yes their parent company is esp :D The epi sg may i know like what are the faults to it? Thanks for replying man!

Well im currently selling my esp ltd mh-50. So either i sell it at around $300+ and top up for the epiphone or i trade with the grassroots fr-52gt with no additional top up.

Ok thanks man! I think ill go with the grassroots. Its see through black (whatever that means). Haha. No thanks on the rally lp :) oh yeah, is this trade too good to be true? I dont really know what to look out for.. Thank you once again

IMO get something that feels right. Tone can be adjusted later by upgrading the pickups and getting a good amp.

I think LTDs are great guitars. their frets are exceptionally smooth. Their hardware is the only thing I don't like but hey, for the price these make excellent guitars.

Hey guys now im still pondering on whether should I trade anot... They say the grassroots are last on the line of guitars because of its cheapish feel and because of its stock pickups... Sighh.. What should i do!! Haha. Im so lost right now... It looks promising but dunno sound good anot, internet also not many vids since its not a really popular guitar. And cannot be trade meetup try on the spot. No chance. Sekali i get the guitar insidegot fault lol.

Not comfortable? Don't deal. It's that simple.

Head to google do a fair amount of research. Ask the seller questions just to clarify your doubts and you are on your way.

Back