Gig malam jumaat 26th Nov Blackhole

Poster up! :)

14750_178415257796_516802796_3442408_5160472_n.jpg

Last edited:
Latest addition

Latest update-

Blindfold Hero ( Metalcore) is the latest addition to the gig line up of exceptional band, and they will kick off the show at 6pm

hey guys,
Im from Australia and Im in Singapore for a week.
Im in a hardcore band back home and want to check out a show here.
What are shows like here?
And are there any others on before saturday?
If not I might go to this

how the heck does retro groove fit into this?.....their combined age is more than 2 centuries .....how ah? ...or did they pay to play? or are they sponsoring the free kueh at the door?

Mr Aquanaut, be kind lah. RG has been supportive of the scene, and the young bands in the scene. Lots of them knows RG , we figured why not have RG and have a lil mix.

Bands are not asked to pay, on our part, its sad too that we can't pay the bands.

Support the local scene lah, you'd be surprised, we really do have great bands in Singapore.

* Sidekicks could not make it for this gig and have thus pulled out citing personal reasons.

Last edited:
Mr Aquanaut, be kind lah. .

relax bro - Stewart is just being his asshole self ... nitrogen in the brain - or maybe last night tak dapat (again...) :mrgreen:

hmmm maybe shud ask him to replace the band who pulled out by playing bass solo (he play alone bass solo for entire set)

hahaha chill dudes - he's a close friend .... :mrgreen::rolleyes::cool: up his points for being so supportive of me

Last edited:
No problem bros, all's well....ahahahaha.

Sorry Mr Aquanaut.

Really, if you wanna have a bass solo thingy, just drop by. We can slot you in. Blackhole 212 is a place where we wanna showcase local talents, young and old. Super laidback environment, most importantly, all friends.

See you guys tonight

Ah Aquanauts...I join you for the bass solo thingy. Guitar solo then bass solo then together solo then people all get bored. Hehehehe!

If no band playing for that slot just open jam session. That'll be fun!

dear black acid devil,

i as always will 'gertak' RG for the sake of 'gertak'-ing. this is my revenge to FGL for always 'stunt katak'-ing me on stage.

i am not being rude or trying to flame RG, they are my bros.....even the girl is my bro...

BASS SOLO? no la ...if you wnat a bass solo set you have to contact the 4 heavenly kings of bass solos....

1- mat noh

2-kelvin 'wooten'

3-melvin wong

4-wendy

they are the best at what they do and the audience guaranteed won't fall asleep.

still, i am pretty sure FGL & RG are sponsoring the free kueh ath the door....

chers and hvea great gig...stu

oh btw - bro aquanaut is also one of "us" -

he is a TANGLIN HALT CHAP LAU "HAMMER FIRST TALK LATER" HOMEBOY ... :mrgreen:

ahahahahaaa I've put up with his crapsince we were both 7 years old :rolleyes:

Me & RG wud like to extend our thanx to Eaddy / Dew org of this event - we had a blast at this gig ... hpe everyone enjoyed our set.

Big shoutout thanx too to Tetra - great cutting heads with you

Suicide solution rocks - I really enjoyed their set and a bunch of real nice guys too ...

Back