Gig 2005

HaMLeT

May this year 2005...Year of more Rocking Gigs....the tempo is already there n hope it never dies....Like some say : Rock Never Die!!! :wink:

HEY HO LET`S GO!!!!!!!!!!

wat abt the 2nd series of ROCKING RESOLUTION?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: HEY HO LET`S GO!!!!!!!!!!

Dirt said:
wat abt the 2nd series of ROCKING RESOLUTION?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would be good if we can get the crowded place like city area.Cos this will bring the band more aware by the public.

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

yeah...true....up 2 the bands...must put in effort this time....
u can`t rely on the 4 of us again....u can but more help would b nice... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GLITCHED!!!WOOO HOOO!!PUNKSTAR!!GLITCHED!!!WOOO HOOO!!PUNKSTAR!!GLITCHED!!!WOOO HOOO!!PUNKSTAR!!GLITCHED!!!WOOO HOOO!!PUNKSTAR!!GLITCHED!!!WOOO HOOO!!PUNKSTAR!!GLITCHED!!!WOOO HOOO!!PUNKSTAR!!GLITCHED!!!WOOO HOOO!!PUNKSTAR!!GLITCHED!!!WOOO HOOO!!PUNKSTAR!!GLITCHED!!!WOOO HOOO!!PUNKSTAR!!

:twisted:

hey..we can definitely do up another gig too..and i would personally like to see more genres...different ones..i believe there are bands that have their own signature sound..

hmmmm...lemme think of an occassion...hehe...

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

aiyoh izaar...wer got punkstar...
we all under the block kinda band lah.......
not skilled enuff to b compared to FATSKUNKS!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sharil..pls dun drink while ur working...

sorry guys..he's got some issues..

LOL

anyone goin for the auditions this saturday?

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!

wah izaar.......rabak?!?!?!?!
i`m sober 4 the last 2 yrs lah dey.....
issues eh?!?!...busted siak.......
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

to boon and the other bands readin this,

do check up on the charity gig held by temasek poly thread. i have given u an email to mail enquiries, and for those interested they can come for the auditions for the gig.

Its true wat izar say there r more bands of different genre...n yet tis bands stil hav nt perform in any gig yet n i think they deserve to b given a chance...to those who is interested pls do speak up...may some of the organizer frm tis website take note of ur band n oso preferably do highlight genre of music ur band r into....Im sure we hav a lotsa bands out there...don b shy so guys start intro ur band... :wink:

In addition there r stil who oso wans more gig like wyldeboon afterdeath n me...hehe.... :wink:

OK Guys,

Before we talk about where in town to hold gigs, how fantastic the last gig was. We need to get on down to the nitty gritty things to promote and have a real music community doing this for eveyone.

I guess RR2005 was sort of like a benchmark of how things can progress or fizzle out.

I think Soft.com has provided a valuable community meeting point for all, and James deserves plenty of credit for this.

Firstly I feel that there should be a commitee of members who makes up the nerve central of the community. It's like a united organisation brings about progress, rather than scattered efforts here and there.

Then they got to sit down and go through which direction to take and lead the community. Pretty much like grassroot stuffs really.

All these planning includes (apart from community building) the all important fund procurment/management, logistics and actual goals to achieve.

Of course in an open and democratic society like ours, we must form an equal opportunity and impartial envoirnment for everyone to prove and show himself.

So what you guys say?? All in the favour of forming a Soft commitee say; AYE!!

AYE!!

Regards,
Mike

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

AYE!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but who do we appoint to b in the committee???
:supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:
james n anthony 4 sure lah......
who else???

Maybe there could be a meeting first, for all who are interested to be in the commitee.

At the meeting we can appoint key members, like chairperson, tresurer, secretary...blah..blah...sorry I sound so formal.
(I must say that the key appointment holders are very important, so must choose carefully, like we would really use good leaders, just like our own govt are)

Then we can draw a list of the expertise, and particulars (also time commitment) of all the individuals.
Then with that list we can secregate different teams and field of expertise.

So when a project is at hand, each team will be task to gather all the resources. Hope we can have a vibrant and sucessful community.

Back