SOLD Gibson Les Paul Classic Heritage Cherry Sunburst

SuperMario55

Built with both top-quality craftsmanship and tone in mind, the Les Paul Classic Plus is another outstanding guitar in Gibson’s lineup of axes. Featuring a figured Maple top and a strategically chambered body—the Classic Plus is a lightweight guitar that doesn’t sacrifice sound for comfort. The 60s-style slim taper neck provides fast and easy playing over the attractive baked maple fretboard. Equipped with a 496R humbucker neck pickup and 500T humbucker bridge pickup, there’s plenty of room for you to range anywhere from loud and crunchy, to clean and crisp. Coated in an eye-catching heritage cherry finish, the Classic Plus is a reminder why the names Les Paul and Gibson have been on guitarists’ minds for decades now.

Heritage Cherry Sunburst Finish
AA-Grade Maple Top
Mahogany Body
60s-style Slim Taper Mahogany Neck
Baked Maple Fretboard
1.695" Nut Width
22 Frets
469R Humbucker Neck Pickup
500T Humbucker Bridge Pickup
2 x Volume, 2 x Tone Controls
Tune-o-matic Bridge
Vintage Style Tuners

Comes with paperwork and original plush-lined hard case. In perfect condition. I had it set up and re-stringed by Swee Lee last month. Low action, nickel coated regular strings.

Reason for selling: upgrading this Les Paul to a higher model. Selling for 1000SGD. I live in Jurong, where you can come and test drive this rock axe. It's my favorite electric guitar, she's served me well, but I am now ready for a higher-grade Les Paul. Ideal for beginners and almost intermediate players!

Price is stated, no trades, swaps, barters.

Attachments

• Gibson_Les_Paul_Classic_Plus_Heritage_Cherry_SunBurst_127010552_1.jpg
    Gibson_Les_Paul_Classic_Plus_Heritage_Cherry_SunBurst_127010552_1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 228
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Back