SOLD Gibson Hummingbird Heritage Cherry Sunburst -

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMario55

A top of the line Gibson Hummingbird 2012 for 2750SGD

Introduced in 1960 as Gibson’s first square-shouldered dreadnought, the Hummingbird arrived at the dawn of a new era in music, and was rapidly embraced by several prime movers on the scene. In the hands of everyone from Keith Richards to Gram Parsons, it quickly proved itself equally adept at folk, country and rock, and excelled at many of the crossovers genres in between that helped to set the scene for the ’60s.

Much of the Hummingbird’s appeal lies in its versatility, quite simply, one of the finest acoustic guitars available today. A Hummingbird retails over 4000SGD at Swee Lee's when new, I'm selling mine for 2750SGD. There are not a lot of these around, even less at this price! Barely 3 years old, the best sounding years are still to come.

Includes original black hardshell case with plush-lined interior, owner's manual, Gibson's Gold Warranty and Gibson's 24/7/365 Customer Service. If you commit to buying, I will have it set up at Swee Lee's garage, so you will get it in pristine condition.

Reason for selling: I've switched to mainly electric guitar playing, and am thinning out the collection. That said; I am in no hurry to sell, so don't low-ball. No trades please.

I live in Jurong where you can view and test this beauty. I can meet you along the green line, but pref not beyond Buena Vista.

IMG_0593.jpgIMG_0594.jpgIMG_0595.jpgIMG_0596.jpgimg_1991.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back