FUND RAISING for Music China Expo October 2018

cadam7777777

Dear Music Lovers,

From year 2009 to 2014, I have began a transition journey that I have least expected; becoming a Guitar Maker. Browsing through social media, I saw Master Luthier's Jeffrey Yong's guitar making classes. It was in August 2010 I experienced the processes of guitar making under Mr. Yong's guidance. There was no looking back since then.

To anchor my commitment to become a guitar maker, Guitaring Passionately (GP) Workshop was set up in April 2014 to produce guitars in Singapore. Much effort was poured into GP Workshop to enable her to make guitars. Today, GP Workshop is ready to produce a line of AdamCHAN Guitars.

Guitar makers are craftsmen, we yearn for a platform to truly understand where our skills stand among other craftsmen of the like. There are no better ways than to take part in international exhibition platforms.

Music China, Shanghai Expo is arguably the largest in the world. It is a haven for music and instruments enthusiasts, at both professional and amateur levels. It occupied a floor area of 125,000sqm, hosted 1909 exhibitors, and attracted 90,125 visitors from 86 countries in year 2017.

As the maker of AdamCHAN Guitars, having a chance to participate in Music China 2018 from 10th to 13th October would profoundly make a difference to me. In April 2018, I tripped to Beijing and met up with hi-end guitar dealers, guitar makers, guitar manufacturers and related influencers. The trip helped to introduce my work to these industrial players in hope to increase my presence in China's market.

I seek for your validation in AdamCHAN Guitars, and your vote of confidence that AdamCHAN Guitars would make Singapore shine in Music China 2018. Respectfully, I look forward to receive your support and generosity in both encouragement and donations.

Currently, SGD $6580 of the target of SGD $16,600 was raised. There is still a stretch, however I have already secured my participation of the Expo with the current raised amount. I am urging for a little more help to defray the traveling and promotional expenses. I hope you are able to give a boost, any amount at all, or even a word of encouragement.

Budget details here: Music China 2018 Budget.

AdamCHAN Guitars S0605C Spruce-MonkeyPod.jpg

Last edited:
Back