FS: Line6 Toneport UX2 Audio Interface

Ady

For sale: Line6 Toneport UX2 Audio Interface (USB)

Audio interface, for specifications, see here : http://line6.com/legacy/toneportux2

USB recording and modeling interfaces, bringing world-class Line 6 guitar, bass, and vocal tone to the world of desktop recording. TonePort UX2 hardware interfaces are USB-powered and come with Line 6 GearBox modeling software, which provides a must-have collection of 16 guitar and 5 bass amp/cab models, 24 stompbox and studio effects (up to 10 at once), and 6 models of high-end studio microphone preamps. Phantom power feature means that it can be used with condenser mics. Overall, I find that its a real value for money investment compared to other interfaces like m-audio.

Used for slightly over a year, purely at home. 100% functional, NO PHYSICAL DEFECTS.
Includes gearbox and pod farm software.
Comes with box including above CD's (although you can download latest versions in the internet) and USB Cable.
Warranty over but still working like a boss!

Value for money plus great for start up/newbies that is into recording with simple input/output….. I believe it’s the only audio interface that has VU meter reading…

Selling due to upgrade.
Grab it cheap for $180! (slightly neg.)

To purchase/enquries:
SMS/Call/Watsapp to 96482675 (Addy)

Please provide your name to confirm transaction.
Testing and viewing available in Bt Batok.
NO lowballers, serious deals only.
Non-serious buyers will be ignored. Self-collect, Cash.

Looking to give my equipment a new home, in better hands.
Cheers!

Back