FS: Ibanez JEM Walnut body

XN3K

Up for sale is a precision CNC'd Made in USA unfinished replacement or project guitar body. It is made to work with parts from your medium to high end Ibanez RG or JEM. I've hold on to this for the last 2 years and sadly wasn't able to start my project JEM. Now selling it to an Ibanez Lover who might have the time that I didn't.

Body Type................Ibanez Jem
Body Wood................Unique Walnut (Not mahogany or normal basswood)
Pickup Configuration.....Hum Single Hum
Bridge Compatability..... Original Ibanez Edge, Lo Pro Edge and Edge Pro.
Neck compatibility.......Fits standard 56mm Ibanez 24 fret RG wizard I/II necks. A prestige neck can be fit in with a few minutes of sanding the edges of the neck pocket.
No hardware, neck, pickups, or trem are included with the body.
NOTE: there's slight chip in the neck area but this can easily be repaired by your luthier and will not affect playability.
photos here: https://imageshack.com/a/l22z/1

NOTE: This item is now here in the Philippines as I was re-assigned since last year. Buyer to pay the shipping fees, (I need to check how much though).

Price is fixed @ 300SGD (excluding shipping). My brother is still in SG and we can arrange payments with him so u dont have to worry about paying extra for western union or something like that. Just PM me if interested.

Swaps Open for Android Phones ($400 SGD value) I can probably take care of the shipping fees if phone condition is reasonable.
Rock on!

Latest posts

Back