SOLD FS: Blackbird Pedalboards Feather Board (w/ hardcase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jskadiang

Selling my Blackbird Feather Board in fawn because I just have too many pedalboards and not enough pedals to put on all of them.

This one was ordered some time back when he was still offering the hard case option for his Feather Boards and not just gig bags, you can't order this any more, which is a shame because the hard case is fantastically designed as you can tell from the photos. The top contains a thick layer of foam that holds the board in place and prevents potentially traumatic bumps, and opens up with the correct orientation that allows you to leave the board in the case and play at the same time, it's the perfect plug and play set up. The lip of the bottom segment of the case is low enough that your power cable runs neatly over.

I've used Velcro instead of his proprietary blackbird tape because I've found that the tape tends to melt in heat and leave an annoying residue, plus velcro is the industry standard anyway, and using tape simply means this is the only board you can attach your pedals to. Not that it matters when it's loaded, but by all means if you want to use his tape you can just buy rolls of it off the website and replace my velcro.

The board is otherwise in fantastic shape, look at the photos, there isn't a single cosmetic fault I can pick out, it's only been used in a home studio, so it's pretty clean too. Perfect for those who have a PT-nano sized stable of pedals but want something way classier and with a fantastic hard case to boot.

The ones with the gig bag go for US$119 before shipping (and shipping is a lot, considering the size). I'm selling mine with the hard case for S$120. SMS or WhatsApp me at 9322641one if you're interested. Thanks! No trades please.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/tB2r1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back