FreeRide Bikes

haha.. mate.. its call a downhill bike... its heavy and normally ppl drive the bike up a hill and free ride dwn.. in singapore only bukit timah hill but going up there is a problem.. haha... so giving u advise is get a x-country bike. erm.. anyway.. to your question.... u can get down hill bike at chin swee road a bike shop call 'hap leong'.. i think u spell it this way.. go there be nice to aunty so to have more discount!! haha... good luck...:D

well, thanks>>hahaha<<

brand?>>>it's been 6years since my last gap
im new to it and it's like there's lots of name of this sport

so im kinda blur and confused!!!

i have 3 costom made bikes
all with my names on it

GUY pro
GUY rock
GUY 900
but all was destory@ SIDNEY<long story>

so yeah...im looking for a bike which has huge Suspension and maybe a light 1?
ya>>

downhill bikes and freeride bikes are slightly diffrent in terms of weight, travel and dimensions. The best is to built up your own bike. therefore you know what your getting out of it. TAY cycle at tampinies is the best plc to find such bikes. however u shud know your stuff first b4 buying, if not try consulting a friend who is in that line. Another plc i recommend is SCH bike shop in tampinies also.( beside holy trinity church.) be sure to buy what you need or what feels right for you. for other tips u can try www.togoparts.com and check the forum there. i kinda regretted selling my kona freeride bike. well my passion 4 music comes first. haha.

ps. nvr buy those bikes u see at giant and carefour.. you'll regret it trust me. i know my stuff.

Back