Forming a metal band that makes a name.

Hi my name is Sugito, im 29 and want to form a metal band that focus on originals and occasionally, cover some songs.

My main influence is symphony x, Galneryus, Deluhi, Yngwie malmsteen, Children of bodom, Takayoshi ohmura and Spinalcord.
As you can see, my main influence is Japanese metal, but im open to trying out new styles and variation to create music that reaches greater heights.
Have been playin for a good 15 years, but fear not, the band moves and progress together.
Currently all positions open (including Keyboardist)
If interested, please contact me at 88455116

Hi my name is Sugito, im 29 and want to form a metal band that focus on originals and occasionally, cover some songs.

My main influence is symphony x, Galneryus, Deluhi, Yngwie malmsteen, Children of bodom, Takayoshi ohmura and Spinalcord.
As you can see, my main influence is Japanese metal, but im open to trying out new styles and variation to create music that reaches greater heights.
Have been playin for a good 15 years, but fear not, the band moves and progress together.
Currently all positions open (including Keyboardist)
If interested, please contact me at 88455116

P.s I'm a speedmetal lead guitarist, but don't mind having two lead guitarist in the band just to switch roles around.

Back