Forming a beginner band (LF Vocalist/Keyboardist/Bassist/Drummer)

philof

Looking to form a band that does rock ballad/alt rock/pop covers. If you are interested in such genres, do hit me up! Any instrument of any skill level are welcome :)

Hi. I just started bass, in a band before but not as bassist. Interested to jam with a band to improve myself.

Yo!! I've been singing for a while but have reached the point where I feel I want to grow with people and learn from each other. Let me know if you're interested in having me and I can give you my number!!

Yo!! I've been singing for a while but have reached the point where I feel I want to grow with people and learn from each other. Let me know if you're interested in having me and I can give you my number!!
Hi blessed, so just some info for me please, what are your influences going to be? Do you have band members on hand currently? Really glad to hear from u😉

Hey there! A drummer in late 20's, looking to play again after stopping a few years due to work. Let me know if you are still looking for a drummer!

Hi! Your inbox seems to be full, can't dm you.

Anyways, I've been singing for some time. I do mostly Mando/Canto Pop/Rock. Feel free to contact me @ 9eight00seven5four1 to discuss! (Telegram preferred as I can respond quickly :))

Actually I am forming a new band that is short of a guitarist, that might work!

hey, im interested in forming a band with you, I can sing and play acoustic and electric guitar and am interested in the pop genre and covers that you mentioned!! My influences are mostly the pop artists now and in the fast few years such as Taylor swift, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, etc. You can hit me up at 81427230 :))

Hi bokkydrums, are you still looking for a band? We are all beginners in what we play, just coming together to enjoy music and try something different

Back