Forming a band

leftupdownright

Hey all

As the title states, i'm looking to form a band, currently have a vocalist and myself as a guitarist. Looking for a second guitarist, bassist and drummer.
Looking to jam on evenings (preferably weekdays) once a week or at least once every fortnight. It's a casual, chill jam sesh but hopefully we can be just in time to perform at baybeats next year.
Not really fixed on the genre, but we've been doing pop and rock at the moment, definitely open to more :)

Hit me up here if you're looking for a band!

Hey all

As the title states, i'm looking to form a band, currently have a vocalist and myself as a guitarist. Looking for a second guitarist, bassist and drummer.
Looking to jam on evenings (preferably weekdays) once a week or at least once every fortnight. It's a casual, chill jam sesh but hopefully we can be just in time to perform at baybeats next year.
Not really fixed on the genre, but we've been doing pop and rock at the moment, definitely open to more :)

I am a matured guitarist. Keen to see if we can collaborate together. Pls call me to chat @nine7three0eight403

Hi, I'm a guitarist, if you're still looking for one. feel free to contact me. tele @moiqsss

Hey all

Dear Lazybone,

I am a drummer and occasional vocalist and can help a bit with originals as well, I would like to try out.
I do play with a band, but that is more casual and still have my weekdays free. And yes would be great to play at the baybeats.

Please feel free to connect me on 93260171

Hey all

Hey all

i can play the drum and guitar, pm me if your band still need one

Back