For Sale: Roland SA-300 Combo Stage Amp (Vocals, Electro-Acoustic Guitars)

Ultra Rock

Dear buyers,

I am a music gear collector in Singapore and have decided to let go of some gear to make space for other incoming gear.

Condition: Brand new as-is with no need to wait months for your dealer to bring in

About:

I bought this to handle vocals and acoustic guitars. It may be ideal for worship too.

The versatile SA-300 is built to handle nearly any type of audio you throw at it: microphones, rhythm machines, keyboards, CD players, etc. With full-range, high-quality stereo 2.1 ch sound, sturdy construction, built-in effects, advanced anti-feedback control, two-piece transportability, loads of I/O options, and more, the SA-300 is a traveling musician’s dream.

- Four-channel portable stereo PA system
- Lightweight (easy to carry) yet powerful
- Advanced anti-feedback function
- Separate reverb effects for each channel (plus delay for ch 1 and ch 2)
- Low Boost switch for powerful low-end
- Wide Switch for big stereo effect, plus 3-band EQ
- Vocal Enhancer for clear, strong vocals
- Detachable woofer unit for easy transport

Product Reference: http://www.roland.com/products/en/SA-300/

Flight Case: A professionally crafted-in-Singapore flight case protects this combo amp.

Pics:

r_1_zps1d71c3ae.jpg

r_2_zps11008fba.jpg

r_3_zpsa0c5f170.jpg

r_4_zps7445509c.jpg

Contact Me For Price: Serious buyers only please. Please sms/call me at 8263-0699 or PM me or email me at the.ultra.rock@gmail.com for the price.

Payment: I accept cash, Internet Bank Transfer, cheque and PayPal (for buyers outside of Singapore).

Delivery: Self-carry at Depot Road (Bukit Merah) (HEAVY GEAR).

Thank you for buying.

Cheers,
Gab

Dear buyers,

Terms Of Sale

1. Price is S$2,270 (with case) or S$1,690 (no case) or your best offer. Please sms me at 82630699 to offer.
2. I am just another customer, not a trader. Because I am busy at work, I have not had the chance to plug in or switch on the gear before. The shops delivered the gear to me and I had the flight cases installed, that's it.
3. Gear sold is not refundable.
4. No warranty is given for or about the gear.
5. I accept (a) cash (Singapore dollars) and (b) Internet bank transfers to my OCBC savings account.
6. Self-carry only. Please arrange your own transport and labour/trolley to carry the gear. Most gear is HEAVY. The location is at Bukit Merah/Queenstown.
7. If you have issues with the gear after buying it I can advise where I bought it from so you can check with the shops directly. I am not responsible for any repairs.
8. I can meet on weekdays only.

Thank you,
Gab

Hello,

The price has been reduced to S$2,000 (with case) and S$1,490 (no case). The other terms above apply. Please sms me at 82630699 to offer.

Thank you,
Gab

Latest posts

Back